Many suffer from lack of motivation, especially after this pandemic has kept us tied to our homes for so long. Here are some tips I hope help.
- List what you want to accomplish. Define what must happen to get from where you are to where you want to be.
- Determine what the first step would be to make that happen. What would be the next step? The next? Continue listing steps until you determine what the last one would be to achieve your goal. Break it down from step one to the very last one.
- Determine how long you have to achieve the goal. If you don’t have a deadline, set one. Break the timing down by step. Make it achievable but keep it challenging.
- Overlay the steps on your calendar. Keep it where you can see it, top of the mind.
- Take the first step. Check it off the list. Pat yourself on the back. Your bravery starting the process toward your goal should be celebrated, even if it’s a small celebration. It can be as simple as buying yourself an ice cream or fixing yourself that special coffee you love. Don’t waste any time. Take that next step. One step at a time. Keep moving forward toward what you want to achieve. Stay focused on the prize.
- When you achieve your goal, be sure to reward yourself. You have earned a celebration.
You will find that once you have a plan and take that first step, you will be more motivated. Motivation will grow stronger with each accomplished step you take along the way.
You can download a Goal Setting Tool to help with this process and keep you on track. It’s FREE at this link: Get your FREE copy of Goal Setting Tool (bookfunnel.com)
If your goal is diet oriented or health related, you might want this KETO Guide. It’s FREE by request at this link: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/z8j6j8
Published by Lynda Rees
Love is a mystery to be explored! Enjoy the ride.
I write as Lynda Rees, I write what I loved to read–romance with a hint of mystery being screwed up by history, so romantic fiction with a bit of mystery and history. I'm interested in history of the mob-especially its influence in my home state of Kentucky; the wild west; Alaska, horse racing, riding and equestrian breeding. I'm fascinated how history affects current-day and frames our lives.
The hero of my life story, my incredible husband Mike, and our family of critters thrive on a Kentucky horse farm. He's a saint, nurturing partner and my best supporter. I am a free spirited adventurer and a fun loving gal, with workaholic tendencies. Whatever crazy adventure I conger up, he is by my side.
I have many faces, adept at juggling multiple priorities. I am a driven story teller, a dreamer, whose dreams come true. I've written blessings into my life since I learned to read at my grandpa's side at the age of five. Stories continual thread throughout every aspect of my life.
I nurtured two amazing people to become phenomenal adults, my son Michael and daughter Brandy. I am working the same magic spell on my grandchildren, Harley, Hunter and E. J. Harley is co-author of my children's middle-grade books.
I dreamed of an incredible man to share my life; two blonde, blue-eyed babies and a horse farm in Kentucky filled with family, fun, animals and laughter.
A diverse background brings rare perspective and insight, which plays out in my work. Born in splendor of the Appalachian Mountains, the daughter of a coal miner and part Cherokee Indian, I grew up in Northern Kentucky when the Mob reigned supreme in Newport, Kentucky, and the city prospered as a mecca for gambling, prostitution and sin.
My father instilled in me, a strong work ethic and capability to achieve my goals.
Writing has brought me extraordinary experiences, opened worldwide doors and taken me to exotic locations I never dreamed to set foot in. Traveling the world, visiting exotic places and enjoying wonderful cultures flavors my words.
I'm a member of Romance Writers of American, PRO; Association of Writers and Writing Programs; North Texas Romance Writers of America; Mid-America Romance Writers; Kiss of Death Writers; From The Heart Romance Writers and American Writers and Artists, Inc.
Writing romance is my passion. I have been writing published in various magazines, newspapers, author a newsletter, have many adult and children's novels published. In 2020, my plans are to publish several self-help books and even more novels. My work is in eBook, print and audio book. My works are in the process of being translated so in 2020 they will be available in German, Italian, French and Spanish.
So many stories swirl in my head at any given time, I drift off to sleep each night, as they brand themselves into my subconscious, eager to find their way onto written pages.
I hope you find something that speak so your heart!
Time for Romance!
Love is a dangerous mystery. Enjoy the Ride!
View more posts